Looking for a few good "men" (Comic Book Forums)

• Looking for a few good "men"

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 5, 2007 7:23:06 am
  • As many of you know this is a large site to manage and maintain with one person. I have added 2 moderators and they have helped out tremendously.

As with anything in life times change and the bigger we get...the more work there is to do.

This being the case I am looking to double the moderator team. The way I see it is that many hands make light work. I also need to free myself of some of this type of work so I can continue to develop new features (that I am starting to get behind on).

So...if you would like to volunteer some time to help out with the site, i.e. approve covers, add new releases/missing issues, correct items, etc. please PM me.

As the other Mods can probably attest there is overall not that much work to do each week...but the more we have the merrier.

Thanks!

Last edited October 11, 2007 9:01:57 pm
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 5, 2007 8:12:18 am
  • My unsolicited testament is: Matt makes it so easy to help out, it's actually fun. It's a good job to have if you've got the time.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: October 5, 2007 3:21:04 pm
  • i would very much like to help you out doughboy but i am not a computer sauve person. i do know how to get around on them though. i aint no programmer. but i am a quick study.

but i was hoping to get my comic guru rating in the forum. hehe.

what would the job involve.

tt
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: October 6, 2007 8:18:26 pm
  • I'd love to help. I spend so much dam time on the site already Smile
  • Posted: October 11, 2007 12:55:40 pm
  • I would love to help... but right now have lots of computer production issues... If there is a still a spot come November I should have more free time as our next release is deployed then.
  • Posted: June 5, 2008 10:52:21 am
  • Count me in dough i want to help
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Annihilation 2099 Issue # 3c
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1906
  • Marvel Comics's Fantastic Four: Epic Collection TPB # 20-2nd print
  • Sam Grinberg's Scumburbia Soft Cover # 1