feature requests

Comic Book Realm Feed the Analyzer newest feature question (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Book Realm Feed the Analyzer newest feature question

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 16, 2020 11:58:47 am
  • Don't get me wrong because as soon as I saw this new feature/site request I got excited and started inputting graded sales information, and the instructions for how to do so are very clear, but curious if I missed something on this feature's explanation page as to why users would be motivated to do this (apart from getting points).

Is the site going to be adding graded/certified prices for all of its raw listings so users will be able to track and add these items to their collections? Can the Feed the Analyzer page be revised to add a quick explanation as to what the true purpose of this is? Apologies if I am dense and misread anything.
  • Posted: September 16, 2020 12:34:57 pm
  • Right now we are backfilling 3 months' worth of data. then we will have ongoing/daily data.

We will be able to use the data for many things, like raw vs certified values, history of sales, the ratio of values between grades, etc.

Ultimately the possibilities are endless, we just need to get the data flowing, and then we start using it however we want.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 16, 2020 12:36:33 pm
  • Very cool, understood and thanks for the quick response!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 57 years, 325 days, 14 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batgirl Issue # 49
  • AfterShock Comics's Miles to Go Issue # 1b
  • Valiant Entertainment's Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Issue # 8d
  • Valiant Entertainment's X-O Manowar Issue # 1legends
CBR.com member auction items ?