auction times/comics (Comic Book Forums)

• auction times/comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 18, 2007 4:43:35 pm
  • i know the auction ends on sept. 9th, just wanted to know what time the auction ends in kentucky time? also are there going to be anymore comics (horror) in the auction. Evil or Very Mad
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: August 18, 2007 4:53:01 pm
  • It will end at midnight CST.

I don't know if there will be any zombie stuff...I do have some more items that were donated that I am going to try to get listed tonight (I have had baby duty all day).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 20, 2007 10:17:54 am
  • How many points could we earn for babysitting?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: August 20, 2007 10:19:39 am
  • Wow...now that is an offer!

Too bad you are in MN. ;)
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 20, 2007 10:21:20 am
  • I know, I know. I kick myself for not thinking about it while I was down there.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Action Comics Issue # 1067c
  • Marvel Comics's Fantastic Four Issue # 119
  • Dark Horse Comics's Loud: Stories to Make Your Voice Heard Soft Cover # 1
  • Invader Comics's Neurocron Issue # 4