Small covers worth 100 points (Comic Book Forums)

• Small covers worth 100 points

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 26, 2007 1:49:19 pm
  • I have increased the value of replacing small covers to 100 points each.

On the morning of August 13th, all small covers that have not been replaced will be deleted from the system. This time frame will not be extended.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 4, 2007 3:30:40 pm
  • I'm almost to the end of the visible list and any above 216 I have not been able to provide. Can you allow the list to display more than 250, otherwise I'm going to run out of covers to look for.
  • Posted: August 5, 2007 9:15:49 am
  • Sorry it was my daughters 1 year old birthday party yesterday. I have increased it to 500.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 7, 2007 9:51:46 am
  • i read a rumor in another forum that small covers are now worth 500 PTs.

Is that true doughboy?????

tt_Cook
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: August 7, 2007 10:04:45 am
  • Nope. Small covers are still 100 points. I increased the small cover report to show 500 results instead of 250.

• Posted: August 7, 2007 10:18:33 am
  • [quote:b1ff68ef06="tt_cook1963"]i read a rumor in another forum that small covers are now worth 500 PTs.

Is that true doughboy?????

tt_Cook[/quote:b1ff68ef06]

whoops my bad I misread Dough Boy's daugther birthday reply.
  • Posted: August 11, 2007 4:02:57 pm
  • And it looks like you could reduce the report below 500. There is only 99 titles left that have small covers. But thanks for the increase. It was just in time to make my life easier. And your daughter should always come first so I'm sure everyone understands if you take time away from the site for her.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Absolute Power: Task Force VII Issue # 1b
  • Whatnot Publishing's Alpha Betas Issue # 1k
  • Dark Horse Comics's From the World of Minor Threats: Barfly Issue # 1
  • Titan Comics's Gun Honey: Collision Course Issue # 3