Site and App issues (Comic Book Forums)

• Site and App issues

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 2, 2019 5:20:17 pm
  • I am having issues not only with latency with the website but also the app crashing every time i conduct a book search. How do we get this fixed? I love the site but need something more reliable. I can't think that this is an isolated issue.
  • Posted: June 2, 2019 6:27:12 pm
  • I know the site was being worked on Friday I believe so maybe they’re still working through some glitches over the weekend. Be patient and don’t give up, this site is great!! ApplauseVery Happy
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: June 2, 2019 10:56:34 pm
  • I am not sure on the latency.

I just tried the app (android) and it is working too.

We did migrate servers on Friday...however it was to a more powerful setup. You might try clearing your cache on everything.

If you are still having issues you will need to let me know more information (like browser, device, etc).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 286 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Blood Hunt Issue # 3h
  • LoveLove Publishing's Cover My Scars With Your Kiss Soft Cover # 2
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 115e
  • Drawn & Quarterly Publications's Vera Bushwack Soft Cover # 1