MyComicPile.com Comic Podcast Network is Here! (Comic Book Forums)

• MyComicPile.com Comic Podcast Network is Here!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 28, 2007 4:01:05 pm
  • When you log into the site you will now see a new icon next to "logout" (I will be adding it to the external marketing site and to the forum later).

The nuts and bolts of this is that you can create your own podcast feed from numerous comic book podcast feeds out there. Typically you would have to subscribe to each one, and then manually change them out. This way you will have a feed with whatever you want from whomever you want.

Think of it sort of like MixTapes from back in the day, but instead you have a MixList.

If you have any suggestions for improvements/enhancements, or know of a feed that I missed, please let me know.

Enjoy!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Daniel Warren Johnson's: Space-Mullet TPB # 1 - 2nd Print
  • Marvel Comics's Phoenix Issue # 1k
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures - Continued  Issue # 15b
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan Issue # 5b