New design! (Comic Book Forums)

• New design!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 2:48:43 pm
  • Jimbo749 said:
    blackhawk88nc said:

Notice on the image (Web of Spider-Man #1 is showing as 126/126 not 1/126). That's the issue I originally was presenting for review.

I think that may be an issue with the series database, but not sure. It looks like there are (2) images for Issue #1... Photo 128/128 says Web of Spider-Man Issue 1 but Photo 1/128 says Web of Spider-Man Issue #1... same image two separate file names (one has the #, one doesn't). Maybe check another series as well, could be just this volume.

I checked it on multiple titles (on Safari, Chrome and Firefox). Both Safari and Chrome are taking the image you select and showing that image for the 'selected' and also for the last image of the series. Did this on every title I selected in these two browsers. If you selected issue #3 and then using the back button on the image when it got to 126, you would see the image of issue 3.
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 2:59:52 pm
  • Lucasknights7 said:
    Just to let you know Cable & Deadpool Annual #1 comes out this Wednesday August 15th and it’s not on the list

We are still currently working on this weeks new releases. The issue you questioning has been added. In the future, start a new post under Missing Publishers/Series/Issues.
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 3:18:06 pm
  • blackhawk88nc said:
    Notice on the image (Web of Spider-Man #1 is showing as 126/126 not 1/126). That's the issue I originally was presenting for review.

That is because the individual issue image on the right is now linked to all of the ones on the left. So technically 1 and the last 1 are the exact same. Previously if you clicked on that image you would have to close it, then go click on the image icon to open the gallery. Now they work together.

If you load issue 8 on the right, then click on the image it will be the last image in the list as well as whatever # it is on the left. So this is working as intended.

Last edited August 14, 2018 3:25:29 pm
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 3:19:19 pm
  • jf4 said:
    Thanks for the tip that does work but I did not see it when I click on the series title for all of them when it is the big list of all the issues not just the ones I have. It is there for most but not all.

Can you email me a screenshot of what you are seeing? My username (no spaces) at this website.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 14, 2018 3:20:52 pm
  • LandLocked said:
    Click on comic price and it NO longer pulls up the grade vs price chart like it use to. Did you move it or is it a display problem??

I just clicked on the price for Web of Spider-Man #1 and got the estimated pricing overlay. Again, what browser are you using? Are you getting an error message, etc.?

Last edited August 14, 2018 3:23:48 pm

• Posted: August 14, 2018 8:14:24 pm
  • bitbyter0101 said:
    junobeach said:
    Is there a way for members to add info? Like contributers such as artist, writer, etc?

Click the icon shown in the picture below.

Awesome, thanks
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 8:17:32 pm
  • How do I reset my password. Thanks
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 8:25:27 pm
  • kennyspencer115 said:
    How do I reset my password. Thanks

I am assuming since you are posting you mean change it? Click on Welcome kennyspender115! and then click on edit next to your user information.

• Posted: August 14, 2018 8:40:33 pm
  • bitbyter0101 said:
    Sorry dough boy didn't see your post.Very Happy Both ways will get ya there.

NP...thanks for the help! Been a lot more answering questions than I am used to and I didn't think I changed things up all that much. Laughing

111 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus Hard Cover # 1-2nd print
  • Dark Horse Comics's Nemesis: Rogues Gallery Issue # 1
  • Gemstone Publishing's Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide  Hard Cover # 54c
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek: Defiant Issue # 17