New design! (Comic Book Forums)

• New design!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 10:38:28 pm
  • The old grading link is gone. No intentions of replacing it?

(Not a major thing) Just some fuzzy glare in the shadowing of the text in the drop menu bars.

Thank you for the work you have done.

VVV
    Von Van Voom
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 10:40:36 pm
  • VVV said:
    The old grading link is gone. No intentions of replacing it?

(Not a major thing) Just some fuzzy glare in the shadowing of the text in the drop menu bars.

VVV

In the bar in the upper left next to search.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 10:54:09 pm
  • dough boy said:
    VVV said:
    The old grading link is gone. No intentions of replacing it?

VVV

In the bar in the upper left next to search.

Thank You. Still adjusting. Shocked
    Von Van Voom
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 6:20:41 am
  • No problem.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 14, 2018 8:27:40 am
  • dough boy said:
    blackhawk88nc said:
    I did find an issue when viewing images for single issues. If you select an issue (of a run from 1 - 14), say #8. When you click on #8 to enlarge the image it will read as #14 and then if you go up (back to 1) or down (7 -> 1) that image will stay the same as #8 and #14. Couldn't get a screen shot. Also note... viewed on Mac using Safari (may be contributing to issue).

Can you try on Chrome on the Mac and see if you have the same issue? It could just be a safari issue and I can take a quick look, but unfortunately it isn't a browser I can devote a lot of time on.

Tried on Chrome. Still getting same result as Safari. Checked on multiple titles.
    Tried on Firefox. Select title, select issue, select image. Image fills whole screen, you have to go to 'show previous page' to get back to list (no options to scroll images available).
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 8:40:42 am
  • Typically when I'm on the site, I'm bouncing around between looking things up in the guide, and "My Collection" (MC). MC used to be available directly from "my realm" (MR), but now requires an additional click from MR to get into MC. Doing this once or twice is no big deal, but if you are going back and forth multiple times, it gets to be a little bothersome.

Is there a way to set which section of MR comes up by default? I would prefer the MC page, others may prefer the main page with the customizable blocks (which is a really cool feature by the way!), and others may prefer the reports page, or something else. Just an idea. Thanks!
    In pursuit of what Marvel considers the entire Hulk legacy run... with a few adjustments.

Current level of completeness: 71.04%
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 9:15:07 am
  • Looks great! Wondering how I find the full list on On The Move? I used to access my reports and then click the full list...can’t seem to do that now?
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 9:29:38 am
  • blackhawk88nc said:
    Tried on Chrome. Still getting same result as Safari. Checked on multiple titles.
    Tried on Firefox. Select title, select issue, select image. Image fills whole screen, you have to go to 'show previous page' to get back to list (no options to scroll images available).

So you are?

1. Searching
    2. Clicking on title
    3. Click on issue
    4. Clicking on image
    5. It is opening the wrong image

It is working correctly for me unless I am not following your steps. I also do not know where you would be seeing "show previous page"...

• Posted: August 14, 2018 9:30:59 am
  • mattf73 said:
    Typically when I'm on the site, I'm bouncing around between looking things up in the guide, and "My Collection" (MC). MC used to be available directly from "my realm" (MR), but now requires an additional click from MR to get into MC. Doing this once or twice is no big deal, but if you are going back and forth multiple times, it gets to be a little bothersome.

Is there a way to set which section of MR comes up by default? I would prefer the MC page, others may prefer the main page with the customizable blocks (which is a really cool feature by the way!), and others may prefer the reports page, or something else. Just an idea. Thanks!

Click on "Welcome mattf73!". I think that is what you are looking for.

• Posted: August 14, 2018 9:32:06 am
  • Cashthedog said:
    Looks great! Wondering how I find the full list on On The Move? I used to access my reports and then click the full list...can’t seem to do that now?

Click on "show all" in the banner.

111 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Eternals by Kieron Gillen TPB # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Issue # 1mg-b
  • Image Comics's The Sacrificers Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 6