New design! (Comic Book Forums)

• New design!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 7:09:00 pm
  • Just to let you know Cable & Deadpool Annual #1 comes out this Wednesday August 15th and it’s not on the list
    Kevin Seymour
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 8:05:22 pm
  • How do I remove a book from my pile? Selecting the checkbox works, but when selecting the red x to delete one, it selects all...
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 8:06:57 pm
  • mpeele said:
    How do I remove a book from my pile? Selecting the checkbox works, but when selecting the red x to delete one, it selects all...
    Same as previously. Put a check in the checkbox and then hit update.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 8:07:59 pm
  • bitbyter0101 said:
    Once again awesome job on new site design. Don't know if this was on purpose but DB searches and page loads are incredibly fast now. Dancing

Well...the previous code base was bloated...a lot of that was removed. Still some more fine tuning now that we are only on the new code base, but it will come in time.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: August 13, 2018 8:09:51 pm
  • blackhawk88nc said:
    I did find an issue when viewing images for single issues. If you select an issue (of a run from 1 - 14), say #8. When you click on #8 to enlarge the image it will read as #14 and then if you go up (back to 1) or down (7 -> 1) that image will stay the same as #8 and #14. Couldn't get a screen shot. Also note... viewed on Mac using Safari (may be contributing to issue).

Can you try on Chrome on the Mac and see if you have the same issue? It could just be a safari issue and I can take a quick look, but unfortunately it isn't a browser I can devote a lot of time on.

• Posted: August 13, 2018 8:10:49 pm
  • LovetheLizard said:
    Where are the CBR comic exclusives?

Hover over "misc" and a drop list with the rest of the items will be there. I guess I could look into adding a drop arrow.

• Posted: August 13, 2018 8:11:50 pm
  • spidey79 said:
    i think the print is a little too light and the numbers of issues is pretty small

Assuming you are talking about the link color (lighter blue). Not sure where you are talking about the numbers of issues though.

• Posted: August 13, 2018 8:27:47 pm
  • ALL: I have darkened the color a little. Hopefully this helps some.

• Posted: August 13, 2018 9:38:56 pm
  • EBay search does not seem to be working
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 9:52:57 pm
  • Craig.m said:
    EBay search does not seem to be working

Please provide more information. This code was not touched and is currently working on this end. Which one are you trying to do and with what term?

111 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 11c
  • Image Comics's Something Epic Issue # 12d
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Issue # 1mg-a
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 175b