New design! (Comic Book Forums)

• New design!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 12:39:37 pm
  • WOW! I LIKE IT!!!!

BTW....I will be going LIVE on Facebook weekly (sometimes 3-4 times a week) to sell off my duplicates and will be pushing the fact that comicbookrealm is the ONLY place I go for valuation.

Anyone can join in here: https://www.facebook.com/sellingcomics
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 12:44:11 pm
  • The new design is very sharp. As another of the old folks around here I agree the light blue font could be a shade or two darker. I haven't tried everything yet, so will reserve judgment for now, but one thing I miss/could not find is the twitter feed that used to sit so prominently on the front page. I always enjoyed scrolling through that.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 12:51:45 pm
  • Is there a way for members to add info? Like contributers such as artist, writer, etc?
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 2:00:48 pm
  • I like the new design. I agree with the font color issue, a little darker blue would be great.

I did find an issue when viewing images for single issues. If you select an issue (of a run from 1 - 14), say #8. When you click on #8 to enlarge the image it will read as #14 and then if you go up (back to 1) or down (7 -> 1) that image will stay the same as #8 and #14. Couldn't get a screen shot. Also note... viewed on Mac using Safari (may be contributing to issue).
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 6:19:00 pm
  • It was a shocker at first but I'll get used to it. Have other sites that went through the same process Cool
    gets a beer
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 6:31:34 pm
  • Where are the CBR comic exclusives?
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 6:33:11 pm
  • i think the print is a little too light and the numbers of issues is pretty small
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 6:34:45 pm
  • Just turned on my computer & went to "the realm" to be blasted in the face by this DYNAMIC new design! Very, very awesome indeed! Dancing

Thanks DB! Applause
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

111 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Papercutz's Gillbert 2-in-1 TPB # 2
  • IDW Publishing's Godzilla vs Mighty Morphin Power Rangers II Issue # 4
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek: Defiant Issue # 17
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Issue # 1px previews-b