New design! (Comic Book Forums)

• New design!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 30, 2018 12:07:24 am
  • I just want to say that I think you all did such an amazing job here in the new design. Getting back in to collecting the past couple of years, I had to do some major catch up and research being away for so long. I looked at several sites at that time to get the best information to stay on top of what was out there in the comic world, and tracking the values and movements.
    At that very start, I think I went back and forth between 3 sites (one being this one). It didn't take long for me to realize that this was the only site that I was going to use. So, I have been using it to get any and all information I may need, and to track values of what I had as well as any purchases to be made.
    So...jumping back to the current time line, I open up CBR and see the make over. WOW! I had to explore it more thoroughly then I had been using it in the past. You can join and be a member? There is more to this?? Well dang, I sure had my blinders on. You have such a great thing here. There is SO MUCH to this site and I am finding myself spending more of my spare time here. I joined, logged my books, which took forever but it really was a fun experience, engaging more in forum talks and chatting with members.
    Anyways, big applause here, and you have a great thing going. Even more awesome is that you provide this great service for free to so many people.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
111 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's NYX  Issue # 1lee
  • Image Comics's Plastic Death & Dolls Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Invincible Iron Man Issue # 20b
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 165b