June is "Small Cover Month" (Comic Book Forums)

• June is "Small Cover Month"

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 23, 2007 7:41:39 am
  • Starting today, replacing small covers will be worth 50 points. There are about 4,000 left. At the end of June, no matter how many are left, all remaining small covers will be reset.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: May 23, 2007 8:20:21 am
  • Is there any way to get a list of small covers which I have the issues of? It looks like the "Missing Covers" report does this, but the "Small Covers" report doesn't.
  • Posted: May 23, 2007 9:31:01 am
  • The small covers are in the missing covers report
  • Posted: May 23, 2007 11:42:08 am
  • sweet 50 POINT Surprised i will do me best. Is there any other way of generating a small cover list other than from My collection page. Like a longer list. I notice that i keep getting the same books in the list. i have to log off and log on again to get a totally different list.
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: May 23, 2007 11:45:38 am
  • Posted: May 23, 2007 11:59:06 am
  • I think I will modify the report in a moment so that it will show more, and also if you own them. (at least I will try to) ;)
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: June 17, 2007 8:23:35 pm
  • Huh, must be beyond me to figure out - the small covers report shows a bunch of stuff I don't have, and the missing covers doesn't seem to indicate small covers. So I'll just focus on missing covers I guess.
  • Posted: June 17, 2007 9:43:05 pm
  • the Small Covers Report shows ALL series that have some small covers (whether you own them or not).

The missing covers report shows ALL covers that you own that do not exist (whether small or not).

• Posted: June 17, 2007 10:14:51 pm
  • Yep, that's the behaviour I'm seeing. It's not exactly the best view for my personal setup, meaning a different view would probably get me scanning more (now that my comics are finally under control from a collection point of view. Yay!).

The other threads talking about image exports would let me write my own reports, so I don't need to bug you with requests which my just be specific to me.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Chilling Adventures Presents: The Cult Of That Wilkin Boy - Initiation Issue # 1jetpack
  • Gemstone Publishing's Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide  Hard Cover # 54c
  • Marvel Comics's Strange Academy: Blood Hunt Issue # 3
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Issue # 1px previews-b