New Feature (Comic Book Forums)

• New Feature

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 7, 2007 6:44:25 pm
  • As some of you might have noticed, I have added in an "Instant Chat" to the forum. This will make it possible to have "live" conversations with multiple people in real time.

All you have to do to "log in" to chat is just click on the link and you are all set.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: May 15, 2007 2:12:54 pm
  • it's cool. I seem to always alone when I'm logged ....
  • Posted: May 15, 2007 2:41:41 pm
  • Yeah, it just depends on when people get on. We could do what other sites do and try to have a "nightly" chat. i.e. everyone attempts to get on at a certain time, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: May 15, 2007 7:22:30 pm
  • I am all for that count me in!
  • Posted: May 15, 2007 7:31:37 pm
  • Me too!
  • Posted: May 15, 2007 7:50:06 pm
  • Well...what time would be appropriate? I.e. 8pm Central would be 9 eastern, 7 mountain, 6 pacific.

• Posted: May 15, 2007 7:54:48 pm
  • Since I'm pretty much on vacation this week, I have no preferences.
  • Posted: July 26, 2007 2:21:36 pm
  • have you looked at

www.meebo.com

they rock.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: The Defenders Hard Cover # 9
  • Gemstone Publishing's Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide  Hard Cover # 54
  • Skybound's The Walking Dead: Deluxe Issue # 93b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Usagi Yojimbo: The Crow Issue # 4