Another Moderator (Comic Book Forums)

• Another Moderator

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 10, 2007 1:11:17 pm
  • I would like to give a hip hip horray to evlthecat for being willing to jump in and help keep the masses in line here. He will help out approving cover images, adding new issues, and in the missing forum.

As always, please show him the same love and respect that you show me (or lack of ;)).

Congrats and thanks!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 10, 2007 3:43:55 pm
  • Congrats, and I'm sure Dough Boy likes the help ... a lot
  • Posted: April 10, 2007 6:10:16 pm
  • Four Hours and seven minutes ago our beloved Dough Boy unleashed upon this site, a new moderator, conceived in Hades, and dedicated to the proposition that all men should make merry through wine, women and song....

No truly, I am thankful to Dough for this opportunity to help out with the site, and I will get my in gear and get my work done!! Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any accolades from my peers!! You guys are great!
  • Posted: April 11, 2007 6:44:48 am
  • Concrats cat,
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: April 11, 2007 9:24:52 am
  • cool.
    i'm sure there is plenty that dough boy needs help with.
  • Posted: April 11, 2007 2:13:12 pm
  • Yeah! Welcome to the club, evlthecat! I just moved to my new house in MN, and I hope to be helping you two soon!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1917
  • Titan Comics's Gun Honey: Collision Course Issue # 2e
  • Dark Horse Comics's Heartpiercer Issue # 3
  • LoveLove Publishing's Lullaby of the Dawn Soft Cover # 4