feature requests

Looking for a few good Mod's (Comic Book Forums)

• Looking for a few good Mod's

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 10, 2014 3:18:36 pm
  • Periodically from time to time we try to add Mod's to our list as some Mod's move on in life and just cannot devote as much time as they used to on the site.

Typical Mod duties are:

1. Help out with new releases each week (usually 200+ items, but I handle all but around 50ish)
    2. Help out in the Corrections Needed Forum
    3. Help out in the Missing Items Forum
    4. Help out in the Price Check Forum
    5. Help out in general in the other Forums

ComicBookRealm.com is a large site with a lot of moving pieces and many hands make light work. You can come and go, contribute 5 minutes a day to 5 hours, entirely up to you. If you are interested in becoming a Mod, please PM me.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Yen Press's My Gemini Soft Cover # 1
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Ancient Magus' Bride: Wizard's Blue Soft Cover # 8
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 84b
  • First Second Books's What Happens Next? TPB # 2