Java App Takeover (Comic Book Forums)

• Java App Takeover

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2014 10:38:41 am
  • I heard back that the purchaser of the ads confirmed it was their issue and they have banned this account world wide. So we should be good to go.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 5, 2014 9:01:38 am
  • Thanks DB!
  • Posted: July 8, 2014 11:04:49 am
  • I am still cleaning up from this. Dropped my free Avira virus software and installed Norton but RegClean Pro, AnyProtect, and WeatherBug still keep cropping up. Going to work with Norton to capture it.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: July 8, 2014 11:09:03 am
  • Spa...run malwarebytes...
14 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 126 days, 12 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Kodansha Comics's Blue Lock Soft Cover # 13
  • Archie Comics Group's Chilling Adventures Presents: Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe Of Horrors Issue # 1jetpack
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 116d
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men: Blood Hunt - Laura Kinney the Wolverine Issue # 1momoko