ComicBookRealm.com Mobile (Comic Book Forums)

• ComicBookRealm.com Mobile

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 15, 2006 9:08:57 pm
  • ComicBookRealm.com is now MOBILE! This means that if you are surfing ComicBookRealm.com on a mobile device, Palm, phone, etc, you will automatically be switched to a lite version of the site for optimal speed.

Now when you go to the convention you can connect and see values and images on the fly.

If you do not have a mobile device, but still want to test it out, or you have a slower connection, go to http://comicbookrealm.com/m/

If I get time I might add in the ability to view your collection, etc, but I think this should suffice for most.

As always, please let me know if there are other things that you can think of that would make this feature even better.

Last edited July 12, 2008 6:19:59 pm
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 15, 2006 10:43:05 pm
  • That is like haveing a price guide where ever you go. this will be great for comic shopping!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: January 19, 2007 12:49:25 pm
  • This is really a nice feature! Even if it's not suppose to be use like that, Safari browsers (from Apple) are not able to log on...
  • Posted: January 19, 2007 1:25:58 pm
  • Are you getting an error message?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: January 19, 2007 1:47:15 pm
  • Hmmm...For some reason you have 2 ?a= in the url. I wonder if Safari is just not "smart" enough to lose the first one? Because you have the session= thing, then you are logged in.

I will look into it further.

• Posted: January 19, 2007 1:51:36 pm
  • I removed the first ?a and I am indeed login. It seems that Safari is not smart enough...
  • Posted: January 19, 2007 3:48:54 pm
  • glad to see you are still with us coppelius!
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: January 19, 2007 8:08:40 pm
  • Try the mobile link again in about an hour on safari. I want to see if the change I made worked.

• Posted: January 19, 2007 11:01:09 pm
  • Nope; still not working... that being said, since this feature is not meant to be use with Safari, it's not really a problem...
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Chilling Adventures Presents: The Cult Of That Wilkin Boy - Initiation Issue # 1c
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 4facsimile-c
  • Marvel Comics's Phoenix Issue # 1g
  • Top Cow Productions's Witchblade Issue # 1f