Comic News (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic News

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 11, 2006 5:04:46 pm
  • I have added a news feature to the site. I feel that this is important for all of us. I personally do not get a lot of time to search for comic related articles, but I know they exist.

This system will allow you to post a link to an article that you found on the Internet. It will also allow you to rate other member's articles.

I might add in new features later, i.e. a search, a date range, an RSS feed, the ability to see all of the articles by user, etc.

if you come across an interesting article on the comic industry, please share it with everyone.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 2, 2006 8:48:31 pm
  • many thanks
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie & Friends: Blockbuster Movies Issue # 1stadium-b
  • Marvel Comics's Fantastic Four Issue # 133
  • Marvel Comics's Scarlet Witch Issue # 2b
  • Brian Turner's Skulduggery Issue nn