Most Valuable Report (Comic Book Forums)

• Most Valuable Report

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 24, 2006 10:05:56 pm
  • There is now a new report titled "Most Valuable" that will show your top 50 comics based upon "profit".

Please let me know if there are any suggestions for improvements.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 25, 2006 2:27:52 am
  • First off, thanks - it's a great report
    Second, it would be neat if we could sort on the report columns like we can with the series value report; i.e. click the value, cost and profit headers to resort the report.

regards,
    ablebaker
    AbleBaker...always collecting.
    I collect for pleasure and to leave an interesting legacy to my children (besides money or material possessions).
    I'm always interested in buying good condition chidlren's comics or semi-independent comic books at rates between $0.12 - $0.40 each in large volumes.
  • Posted: September 25, 2006 6:25:02 am
  • I thought about that, but why would that be necessary on a "Most Valuable" report? If you sort by Series, it will show the A's first (or #'s) regardless of value, same with publisher. I guess I could see sorting by Current Value, but I thought the whole point of a most valuable report would be to show you the most valuable books you own?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 25, 2006 1:52:38 pm
  • is there any way to view more than just the top 50?
    like say, can you put in pages?

example: page 1 = 1-50, page 2 = 51-100, page 3 = 101-150, etc.
  • Posted: September 28, 2006 1:23:50 pm
  • thanks for all the work man
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus Hard Cover # 1-2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Fantastic Four Issue # 127
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 175wwboston
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 204b