25000 users (Comic Book Forums)

• 25000 users

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 7, 2012 5:29:28 pm
  • hit 25000 users last night/today... i just think that's cool! that is all Dancing
    Jack Nicholson now or 1974?

collecting days: april08-present
  • Posted: October 10, 2012 8:37:50 am
  • toddjob said:
    hit 25000 users last night/today... i just think that's cool! that is all Dancing

Ya I saw this via facebook ApplauseApplauseApplause Definitely a nice accomplishment for CBR
  • Posted: October 10, 2012 9:55:58 am
  • Yup...I remember when I started the site some coworkers thought I would be lucky to get 100...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 10, 2012 6:03:30 pm
  • you should print a screen shot for them. they were only off by about 24900, and counting. 100k by 2015! Razz
    Jack Nicholson now or 1974?

collecting days: april08-present
  • Posted: October 10, 2012 8:26:32 pm
  • Congrats DB. This site is a huge accomplishment, and you should be damned proud of it.

, im proud to be a small part of it.
  • Posted: October 14, 2012 6:58:33 am
  • I just found the site and I'm very impressed! The only thing I'm dreading is loading my 25,000+ collection into the database! Lol. But it needs to be done somewhere/somehow and this seems to be the easiest one I've come across. Thx.
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
  • Posted: October 20, 2012 2:15:45 pm
  • I've loaded nearly 1000 comics in the past 3 days or so....very easy. Thanks!

Since I am a fan of the independent comics, I have found quite a few that are not listed. Therefore, be expecting an excel sheet with details in due time.

Again...thanks for a great site!!
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
  • Posted: October 22, 2012 7:30:53 am
  • shazam said:
    I've loaded nearly 1000 comics in the past 3 days or so....very easy. Thanks!

Since I am a fan of the independent comics, I have found quite a few that are not listed. Therefore, be expecting an excel sheet with details in due time.

Again...thanks for a great site!!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here at ComicBookRealm Dancing
  • Posted: October 23, 2012 11:59:05 pm
  • Yes I echo with what everyone else here is saying about this fine website. It took me a day before I realized that I needed to donate the $40 because I knew then that I would be using this tool for my passion in comics.

With the surge in baby boomers and the golden age of comic book movies, I wouldn't be surprised to see you hit 30k users in another year or less.

However you look at the site, Dough Boy and those that have aided him in the construction of this site, have a lot to be proud of here. I feel this to be a top notch collector's website that continues to evolve and get better.

Thank you to those that have made this site the best on the web.
    I celebrate myself, And what I assume you shall assume. For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. -Walt Whitman
  • Posted: October 27, 2012 11:23:44 am
  • A little late but congrats on the milestone.....looking forward to seeing 50000 and 100000 down the road!! Applause
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 73 years, 281 days, 9 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Fantastic Four Issue # 55
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 21b
  • DC Comics's Nightwing TPB # 15
  • DC Comics's Red Hood: The Hill Issue # 5b