Replacing Smaller Cover Scans (Comic Book Forums)

• Replacing Smaller Cover Scans

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 1, 2006 10:45:36 pm
  • I want to finish getting the remaining 27k or so smaller images upgraded to large images ASAP.

As a reward to entice everyone to help get the remaining ones updated, I am increasing the amount of points from 10 to 25 for each small image that you replace with a large image.

All new images that did not already have a small image will still receive the base 10 points.

I will try to create a report this weekend that will show you some of the series that still have small images.

Thanks.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 2, 2006 1:05:43 pm
  • Can you make this retroactive to 1am on the 1st of September? Smile

No? well, I either want to list my comics and use MCP's features for free, or I want my money back.

I don't really want my money back.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: September 2, 2006 1:16:56 pm
  • What you want your cake and you want to eat it too?

How about this, the "reward" shall apply for everyone but you. Smile
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: September 2, 2006 8:19:57 pm
  • I have now added in a report that will show you some random series with covers that are missing. Since the small cover is already in the system, that means that the large cover should be able to be found somewhere on the internet. You might try Google.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Captain America Issue # 11
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1909
  • Image Comics's No/One Issue # 10
  • Syzygy Publishing's Self Help Issue # 2b