Feedback & Support (Comic Book Forums)

• Feedback & Support

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 9, 2012 7:10:11 am
  • Ok...I am going to put us back on UserVoice to collect feedback and support questions. The advantages of this is that it will allow me to create articles based upon questions submitted so hopefully I don't need to answer them over and over.

The biggest benefit is the feedback section. This will replace our "Feature Request" section. You can now submit a feature idea and others can cast votes with you. The more votes an idea gets, the higher on the road map it will be for ComicBookRealm.com. So not only do you need to submit your ideas here, you also should periodically check the list to cast your vote for new feature requests.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: May 9, 2012 11:22:34 am
  • cool, sounds good.
  • Posted: May 9, 2012 2:55:02 pm
  • I made a request and I notice it has "Planned" marked on it. Did you do that or does that automatically come up? What are the different tags you can put on a request? I assume there's at least three, "Planned, Not Planned, [possibly]". Is there a way to create priorities when there are multiple 'planned's?
  • Posted: May 9, 2012 2:59:16 pm
  • I added the planned. Here are my options:

Under Review
    Planned
    Started
    Completed
    Declined

The priorities are what I want to work on...however, I will make my decision upon what has the most votes, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Fantastic Four Issue # 119
  • DC Comics's Green Lantern Issue # 13
  • Dark Horse Comics's Madman: Library Edition Hard Cover # 6
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Comics: X-Men Issue # 20b