New MyComicPile.com Mascot (Comic Book Forums)

• New MyComicPile.com Mascot

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 5, 2006 9:41:15 am
  • I am pleased to annouce that my daughter was born yesterday morning. Below are the particulars.

Alexandrea Rene Dunn
    8 pounds 14 ounces
    22 3/4 inches long
    Born at 2:48 am August 4th

Baby is doing wonderfully (we are trying to figure out who the father is). Mom was diagnosed with a rare syndrome that we are still in the hospital trying to get fixed. Dad needs some sleep.

I appologize in advance if the timelyness of the site is not up to par over the next week. Please be assured that the Mod's and when I can will make sure we get to all requests.

Thanks!

[img:b1f759f729]http://www.mycomicpile.com/images/baby.jpg[/img:b1f759f729]
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 5, 2006 12:53:48 pm
  • [size=24:0dbfd7b285]Congratulations![/size:0dbfd7b285]

Rest assured that the mods are trying to take up the slack. we've got a lot of ground to cover. Get some sleep!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: August 5, 2006 2:30:48 pm
  • Congratulations on the new Superheroin. :smt032
  • Posted: August 5, 2006 6:52:34 pm
  • good luck dad, hang in there!
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: August 5, 2006 10:24:35 pm
  • congrads man your life is now forever changed, My baby girl will be 4 soon. the sleepless night will fade.
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: August 10, 2006 12:11:25 am
  • Good luck with your wife's recovery, your baby's health and finding sleep. It took us 5 months before we could find sleep!
    able baker
    AbleBaker...always collecting.
    I collect for pleasure and to leave an interesting legacy to my children (besides money or material possessions).
    I'm always interested in buying good condition chidlren's comics or semi-independent comic books at rates between $0.12 - $0.40 each in large volumes.
  • Posted: August 12, 2006 10:25:07 am
  • There are a lot of things "experienced" parents tell "new" parents... and to honest, the only thing I ever heard that stuck with me was this - welcome to the most difficult, wonderful, annoying, amazing, frustrating, rewarding, terrifying, enjoyable time of your life. And the good news is that it lasts for the rest of your life...

Again, congratulations!

Dennis
  • Posted: August 12, 2006 6:27:57 pm
  • Thanks everyone. The baby has been very cooperative to this point. She slept for about 6 hours last night.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Enchanted Images Inc.'s Carl Barks Paintings 1966-1971 TPB # 1
  • Titan Comics's Don Coppola Issue # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's From the World of Minor Threats: Barfly Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Sinister Sons Issue # 6b