Comic Events (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Events

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 22, 2006 2:42:05 pm
  • Well...I have outdone myself this time. I am pleased to annouce that MyComicPile.com is the first site to track comic events along with your collection (at least that I know of).

You can now run a report called "Comic Events". You can then choose an "Event" and see what issues you own, and what issues you do not. In addition you will also know the correct reading order of the event.

In addition there is now a new forum section called "Comic Events". This is where your help is requested. The system can handle an unlimited number of events and has been tested with Marvel's currently running Civil War. I need your help to make sure the the correct reading order is listed and that all necessary issues are included for this event, and all other added events.

If you can think of additional "Events" that have helped to shape the comic industry, please post a reply to the "Comic Events" list. A "Comic Event" is anything that spans multiple titles and or multiple publishers.

Enjoy!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 24, 2006 12:47:36 pm
  • thanks for the work man
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: July 28, 2006 3:15:44 pm
  • Do we get points for helping out with the events?? Cool
  • Posted: July 28, 2006 9:03:21 pm
  • I will have to give this some thought. It would be entirely manual and I am not sure the best way to "reward" points. This might be one of the things that is just asked of members without a reward. Surely I am entitled to one thing right? Smile
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 29, 2006 9:48:39 am
  • I understand. I really do appreachate this site. I just found out we get points for posting relavent information! Yay! Thanks! Smile
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Gun Honey: Collision Course Issue # 3h
  • Yearling's Real Pigeons TPB # 1
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Duke of Death and His Maid Soft Cover # 13
  • Titan Comics's The Savage Sword of Conan Issue # 3b