MCP's 2nd Moderator! (Comic Book Forums)

• MCP's 2nd Moderator!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 13, 2006 7:22:21 am
  • After some tense negotiations, I am pleased to annouce that JoshSchr has accepted a new position at MCP as a Moderator. Just like One Eye Ry he has proven his dedication to this site and its' members.

As a moderator he will help take on some of the responsibilities that I had. He will be in a better position to help other members with questions, problems, and additions to the site.

I also wanted to say that this site has achieved in less than one year far more than I could have every hoped for it and I thank each and everyone of you for your continued support.

Here is another Hip Hip Hooray for JoshSchr!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 13, 2006 8:57:05 pm
  • congrads man
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: July 13, 2006 10:17:10 pm
  • Many Thanks! I'm committed to this site, and I'm glad to help in any way I can. I learn something new with every post, and I'm glad to share what I've learned.

I suspect that part of the reason that I'm a Moderator is that Dough Boy's going to be a new dad soon. taking care of a new baby is at least as much work as he's been doing for us, so I'm glad to give him some respite where I can. A round of applause for Dough Boy, the founder of the feast! \Very Happy/ :smt038 \Very Happy/.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: July 17, 2006 11:34:48 am
  • Congratulations Joshshcr :-D

Glad to see someone else helping out with issue additions!
    I've been watching you in the MCP Stats and your contributing has been unreal!!! Shocked

Negotiations! I should've asked for something!!! Crying or Very sad Laughing

Kudos & Good job!
  • Posted: July 17, 2006 11:18:23 pm
  • i did not know i was friends with someone so important! this is a great site! you should be proud.
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: July 17, 2006 11:46:19 pm
  • All the power... going to my head... "Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Seriously, I'm just another guy here to help.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Captain America Issue # 11
  • Comic Shop News's Comic Shop News Issue # 1909
  • Image Comics's No/One Issue # 10
  • Syzygy Publishing's Self Help Issue # 2b