Market tab (Comic Book Forums)

• Market tab

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 4, 2010 9:30:24 am
  • Is my profile only one where you click on market and nothing is there? just curious if is a site issue or just soething wrong with my profile
  • Posted: November 4, 2010 9:33:53 am
  • Your collection is not shared, so couldn't verify, but just make sure you have items in your collection piles, items for sale and some wants. All the reports for the Market tab are based on what you have, what you have for sale and what you want.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: November 4, 2010 10:47:40 am
  • I have hidden the "Market" and "Reviews" tabs until I can get sometime this weekend to redo how they are generated. Anything I can do to improve the site without added cost is being done to get us to a good uptime.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 4, 2010 11:28:22 am
  • Very much appreciated, D.B. ! All hail our "fearless leader"! Applause
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

• Posted: November 5, 2010 12:03:20 am
  • Thats cool DB was just wandering if it was a site issue or just me because my profile still shows a blinking message saying i have new PM' sand when i click on it it takes me to a blank inbox. So good to know the market is a site wide issue and not something i did to my profile,lol.
  • Posted: November 5, 2010 5:31:10 pm
  • Everything should be back to normal. Please let me know if otherwise.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Whatnot Publishing's Quested Issue # 1r
  • Yearling's Real Pigeons TPB # 6
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures Issue # 4ricc
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Comics: X-Men Issue # 8b