Comic Cards Marvel Heroes and Villains (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Cards - Marvel Heroes and Villains

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 14, 2010 4:28:33 pm
  • I have been working on a comic card database and hope to have it up within the next month or so.

I also have been approved to be an authorized reseller for Rittenhouse (the leading card company for Marvel). I am going to order a case (or more) of this series. The suggested retail price is $84.00 per box. I am going to sell them to CBR members for $60. This is guaranteed to be the cheapest price on the Internet. They also have official binders that typically sell for $25. I would be able to sell them for $20.

Here is some more information about this series. If you would like to reserve a box, please PM me ASAP so I can make sure that I order enough for everyone.

Base Set: 72 cards, featuring classic combinations of Marvel's greatest heroes and villains!
    Bonus Sets: 72-card parallel to base set (1:3 packs)
    9 Marvel's "Most Wanted" Cards (1:8 packs)
    18 Marvel Alliances (Team) Cards (1:12 packs)
    6 Marvel H&V Lenticular/Flip Cards (1:48 packs)
    6 Tri-Fold Poster Cards (1:48 packs)

1 Colored Sketch Card Per Box!
    Artists include Charles Hall, John Haun, Jack Redd, Kevin West, Rhiannon Owens, Roy Cover, Richard , Joe St. Pierre, Irma Ahmed, Katie Cook and dozens more!
    Also, look for HOT BOXES containing complete multi-card sketch puzzles by Andy Price and other artists!
    Visit scifihobby.com for more details, including a complete list of artists.

Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 5, 2010 7:38:47 pm
  • Very Happy Cool deal! I was wondering what was happening with this! ApplauseApplauseDancing
  • Posted: October 5, 2010 7:43:38 pm
  • I had zero interest from anyone so I didn't get in on this round (I only had a week to order).

As far as the cards db go...still working on it.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers Issue # 16d
  • Dark Horse Comics's Space Usagi: Death & Honor TPB # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Comics: X-Men Issue # 19b
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 1c