I need the space (Comic Book Forums)

• I need the space

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 9, 2010 7:35:42 am
  • Does anyone see any reason why I need to keep both the PGX and CGC certified columns when adding books to your collection? I am thinking of merging the two and just having a Cert(ified) column. You can then put in the notes whether it is CGC or PGX.

First I need the space, second, what if we get a 3rd grader, or 10 more graders?

I can update everyone's collection automatically in the database to merge the two and add the appropriate note.

Thoughts?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 9, 2010 3:03:43 pm
  • Sound good. I dont even use the check box i just make a note about it.
    tt
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: September 9, 2010 5:33:17 pm
  • yeah, i have no need for the cgc or pgx boxes.
  • Posted: September 10, 2010 7:50:29 am
  • I do use it, and regardless of some opinions, there is a perceived value difference between a CGC slabbed book and a PGX slabbed book.

But, having said that, a single check box would be fine. I put the CGC or PGX in the notes anyway.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: September 10, 2010 10:01:25 am
  • Go for it Doughboy
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 10, 2010 11:18:31 am
  • This was done in the larger piece of tying the collection/sell list together.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: January 9, 2012 8:15:14 pm
  • Have you done it yet
    The Phantom
    The Ghoust Who Walks
    Man Who Can Not Die
    Guardian Of The Eastern Dark
  • Posted: January 9, 2012 8:34:41 pm
  • Please read the complete topic before posting. And please stop posting in threads that are so old (1.5 years in this case) unless you have something meaningful to say.

• Posted: January 9, 2012 11:55:10 pm
  • sory i dinot notice
    The Phantom
    The Ghoust Who Walks
    Man Who Can Not Die
    Guardian Of The Eastern Dark
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Precious Metal Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Ahsoka Issue # 1j
  • Dark Horse Comics's Stephen McCranie's Space Boy TPB # 19
  • Denpa Books's Vampeerz Soft Cover # 3