feature requests

Marvel Icons Thor #743 of 2,500 (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel Icons Thor #743 of 2,500

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 30, 2008 8:50:43 am
  • Reply to this post to place your bid. This year the bids will be in US Dollars. If you have points you can convert points for auction credit at the rate of 1,000 points = $1 for the first $40, and then at a rate of 500 points = $1 for every amount after that. So if you have 50,000 points that would be equivalent to $60.

At the end of the auction your points will be converted to cover your winnings. If you do not have enough points you can settle up via PayPal.

As always if you win I ask that if possible you help cover some of the shipping if possible.

Auction closes at 8pm on September 7th CST. This is -600 GMT and is the same timezone that Chicago is in. Please plan accordingly as the timestamp listed on your post is how we determine who wins.

Bid in whole dollars and the opening bid is $1.

Have fun!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 30, 2008 6:31:43 pm
  • $2!
  • Posted: September 1, 2008 1:13:07 pm
  • ok ok

$10
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: September 1, 2008 4:00:38 pm
  • $11
  • Posted: September 1, 2008 7:18:16 pm
  • 15$
  • Posted: September 2, 2008 7:23:14 pm
  • Possible for a pic???
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Monica Rambeau: Photon TPB # 1
  • PS Artbooks's PS Artbooks Softee: Fight Comics Featuring Tiger Girl TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's The Flash Issue # 7c
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 1