feature requests

Looking to possibly sell my collection...what would you offer? (Comic Book Forums)

• Looking to possibly sell my collection...what would you offer?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 8:34:52 am
  • Hello all! I am thinking about selling the majority of my comic book collection and am looking for anyone who might be interested in it. If you have an opportunity, take a look at my profile and let me know what you'd be willing to pay for some/all of it. If you're looking for scans of any books I'd be happy to oblige. All of them are in sleeves and are well taken care of. I've got quite a range of books, going from Spider-Man to Captain America to Spawn. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 9:00:42 am
  • you have to be sharing your collection for others to see it.
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 10:22:54 am
  • Ugh...sorry about that. I am now sharing my collection so please take a look! Thanks much!
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 10:30:07 am
  • ummmm, no you're not.
    it still comes up that you are not currently sharing your collection.
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 12:59:42 pm
  • Wowsers! My apologies about this. I double checked in my profile and confirmed that now I'm sharing my collection. 1573, I appreciate you checking on this.
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 1:45:09 pm
  • well, progress is good.
    right now you have a total of 14 books that are visible.
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 3:10:34 pm
  • yeah, it looks like your collection is now set to share...but you still have piles that are not....when you created your piles, it seems you asked that each individual one was not to be shared....you will need to go back and change each of your piles to be shared now as well.
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: August 15, 2009 9:22:45 pm
  • Lesson learned...OK! After having finally gone thru each pile and sharing it you all can now check out my whole collection *fingers crossed*. Enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3c
  • Dark Horse Comics's Ghostbusters: Back in Town Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Green Arrow Issue # 10b
  • Marvel Comics's Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale: Hulk - Gallery Edition Hard Cover # 1