feature requests

Selling it all... (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling it all...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 17, 2009 3:37:11 pm
  • Total of 1990 books, including about 39 TPB.
    I'd like to sell it all in one deal, not really interested in opening a comic mail-order business. :-)

Take a look at my list and make an offer. My kids helped enter them, and none of us are really clear on the grading, so don't put too much stock in the ratings you see.

Almost all of them were bought new, read, and then bagged/boarded later. The older ones were in a box for many years, mostly in old bags with no boards, until I rediscovered them, but all are bagged/boarded now.

• Posted: July 17, 2009 11:13:06 pm
  • well, if yiou were willing to sell in pieces, there are 2 TPBs and 34 single books that i would be interested in.
  • Posted: July 18, 2009 7:50:08 am
  • I agree with 1573...you will be hard pressed to sell them all as one lot on here. You would likely have to take them to an LCS where they might give you a couple of hundred total for all of them.

That being said, if you do open it up to individuals you could set a minimum amount at a time, etc. (I did a quick look and found at least 20 I would be interested in).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 18, 2009 11:05:17 am
  • Thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it.
    I guess I'll just leave this post and see if I get lucky.
    But if I do decide to sell singles you'll be the first to know.
  • Posted: July 19, 2009 5:01:29 pm
  • pm sent
  • Posted: August 16, 2009 5:47:55 pm
  • how is the selling going?
    you ready to sell in pieces yet?
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Black Widow and Hawkeye Issue # 2d
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil TPB # 1
  • Pizz Publications's Jennifer Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine and the X-Men Issue # 1b