feature requests

Considering listing gift certificates on eBay .... (Comic Book Forums)

• Considering listing gift certificates on eBay ....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 25, 2008 4:31:49 pm
  • I'm thinking about listing a gift card/certif. on eBay for my listings on here. Not sure it will work, but I thought if nothing else it might bring more people to this site. Thought about a 20.00 for 15.00, something along those lines (shipping not included). I see other's listing gc to their websites and I've been in the eBay chat with one person sold one without the buyer even asking what the link was to make purchases.
    Anybody ever try this or anything like it? Got any opinions or suggestions?
    I figure the cost to list the gc would be far less then even the 0.03 cost to list to my store and even tho it might not get bids, it might get people to sign up here.
    I'm still thinking this thru, but had hoped, if I do it, to list tomorrow since Sundays are always my best listing days.
    Would like to hear what you guys think tho before I do it incase there is something I haven't thought of yet Anxious
    Thanks!
  • Posted: October 25, 2008 8:20:30 pm
  • i would recommend getting your full collection listed before doing the gift cards, i would sell through typical means until then
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: October 25, 2008 11:06:27 pm
  • but...but...will computers still exist by the time I get my full collection...30,000+ listed? Laughing
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Dragon Slayers Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2
  • Vertigo's Hellblazer TPB # 1 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 9b