feature requests

Need to save our home (Comic Book Forums)

• Need to save our home

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 12, 2008 2:05:40 pm
  • Well, I wish I could edit this title, but I can't so won't even try.
    Things are better, maybe not financially yet, but our outlook and faith (I promise if you buy comics from me they won't come with a sermon Smile) are better then they have been in years! Since I posted this post originally, great things have been happening in our lives daily and continue to happen.

Ok....ok...back to the comic stuff....
    I would just like to update that I will be editing my comics that are already on here and when I have a box done, I will change the title from Pile to Box, since the site title change now allows that Laughing
    So for example :
    Pile 0005 Closed = books previously added to the box and its full, but didn't correctly set grades.
    Pile 0005 = currently working on this box to correct grades and to list For Sale
    Box 0005 Closed = done with edits and all should be available For Sale.
    I'm still trying to find out how to list them, not at a set price, but as "make offer".
    Also, we can scan per request any title you are interested in...just make sure to send us your email address.
    Any questions..feel freeWink
    Lalla
    MrsWWonka
    LilleyPadGifts
    NothingButRomance

Last edited October 12, 2008 4:09:53 pm
  • Posted: October 12, 2008 2:14:00 pm
  • i could be wrong, but, i think when you set books onto your "sell list" people can view the list and email you offers from there.

when books are entered in sell list, you will have a little red box at top of your profile that says "for sale".
    people can click on this to see your for sale books and make an offer.
    it will ask you to enter a asking price but you do not have to stick w/ that prive.
    it gives viewer a "make offer" option that will be emailed to you.
  • Posted: October 12, 2008 3:05:09 pm
  • Thank you Thank you!
    I'm beginning to understand it all now and how it works.
    I do, however, have another question. I listed Uncanny X-Men #210 to the Sell list. It shows up if you click on the For Sale sign, but if you click on the Market tab, I don't show up in the list of sellers....am I missing a step somewhere?
    I thought maybe it only shows the first 5 sellers, but I researched and found another listing with 9 sellers showing.
    What's up?Anxious
  • Posted: October 12, 2008 3:44:24 pm
  • again, i could be wrong.
    i'm seeing you listed as a seller under the market tab.
    i think sometimes you have to exit out of that window and give the system a little time to "catch up".
    i've had it happen to.
    "i know i just entered that book in my sell list but i'm not listed under market tab".
    usually, after leaving there and working on another book, i'm listed when i come back.

hope this helps.
  • Posted: October 12, 2008 3:59:11 pm
  • NOW I see me Applause
    Thanks!
  • Posted: October 15, 2008 2:25:08 am
  • Added more short boxes/piles!
    Make me some offers Smile
  • Posted: October 20, 2008 8:48:50 pm
  • Also, just to let everyone know... we will also accept gifts cards to certain places as payment for comics as well....ESPECIALLY PetSmart cards :-)
    But will also accept
    Walmart gift cards
    Market gifts cards as long as we have them here in So. Calif.
    Would even consider Home Depot and other store cards.
    A lot of people have these laying around because of returns with out receipts but they are as good as cash to us in most cases and we will give you a even better deal when ever possible!
    Just let us know Wink
  • Posted: October 22, 2008 7:56:55 pm
  • Added a couple more boxes!
    Please check them out Dancing
  • Posted: October 23, 2008 5:02:31 pm
  • Adding more today... watch out I'm on a roll ApplauseVery Happy
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • San Francisco Comic Book Company's Galaxy Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2btc-b
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's U & I  Issue # 3