feature requests

For Sale List (Comic Book Forums)

• For Sale List

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 12:40:41 pm
  • I dont know what I'm doing, so here goes. Please feel free to "point" me in the right direction if I'm not doing things correctly. I still havent figured out how to add comics to my pile or in a for sale pile so I thought I'd just post pics on here.

Since I'm new here, here is my ebay ID http://myworld.ebay.com/afoprtr/?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001 , I have a 100% feedback rating and I do know a couple of guys on here (kreeboy, batfan, bobo) that could vouch for me.

I'm not one of these professional graders, I couldnt tell you what the difference between a 7.0 and 8.0 is, etc. So I just go by VG/F/VF/NM etc.

For single issues its $3.75 shipping first class, and $5.75 for 5 issues or more via media mail. I ship all my comics bagged/boarded and between cardboard with a DO NOT BEND written on the outside.

Amazing Spiderman 334 - 337, VF-NM $4.50 for the lot

Red Sonja #1 variants by Dynamite, VF/NM $6.00 for the lot

Fantastic Four #49 2nd Silver Surfer App, Fine, $45.00

Avengers #63, VF, $12.00

Infinity Gauntlet #1, VF, $1.50

Sub-Mariner #12 & 60, Fine, $15.00 for both. Will include Sub-Mariner #70 for free (reader copy)

Spawn Batman #1 (1991), NM, $3.00

Amazing Spiderman #533 & 538, NM, $5.50 both, $2.75 each

Last edited October 6, 2008 11:08:01 am
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 3:53:25 pm
  • Amazing Spiderman #534, F/VF, $1.25

Dark Tower #3 & 4, NM, $4 for lot or $2 ea

Fantastic Four #60, Good, $5

Fantastic Four #62, VG/F, $7.50

Silver Surfer #6, G, $6 (reader copy)

Silver Surfer #13, F, $8

Amazing Spiderman #350 - 358, NM, $10 for lot

Last edited October 6, 2008 11:05:50 am
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 9:36:46 pm
  • Marvel Team Up Spider Man & Wolverine #1 & 2, NM, $3.50 for lot

House of M #1, 4, & 5, Fine, $2.75 for lot

What If #1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 17, & 23, VG/F, $5.00 for lot

The New Mutants #1, 2, 3, 5, & 6, VG, $5.00 for lot, nice reader copies

West Coast Avengers LS #1 - 4, VG, $4.00 for lot nice reader copies

Hawkeye LS #1-4, VG, $4.00 for lot nice reader copies

Last edited October 6, 2008 11:04:18 am
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 9:40:33 pm
  • nice.
    so far, you've posted a few things that, if i didn't already have, i would be interested in.
    can't wait to see what else you put up.

would you be interested in trading?
    or are you looking to just sell?
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 9:51:38 pm
  • 1573 said:
    nice.
    so far, you've posted a few things that, if i didn't already have, i would be interested in.
    can't wait to see what else you put up.

would you be interested in trading?
    or are you looking to just sell?

I'll be willing to trade any of these. I'm interested in Marvel GI Joe, Amazing Spiderman, Ult Spiderman, Walking Dead, Grimm Fairy Tales/Alice in Wonderland, though I'd be willing to see what anyone has to trade. I have about 3 long boxes of stuff I need to get rid of and I'm tired of ebays fee's.
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 10:02:13 pm
  • check out my for sale piles in my collection for stuff i want to get rid of.
    let me know if you see anything.
    and i'll keep looking at what you are looking to unload.
    i'm sure at some point we'll be able to work something out.

there are a few people here that can vouch for me.
    usually, whoever i do a trade with or sell to end s up getting th ebetter end of the deal.
    i also am looking to unload and have no problem w/ sending out more than i'm getting back.
  • Posted: October 5, 2008 10:15:21 pm
  • Vouch for you....i would rather SLAP you....but yeah.....hes honest.......and a bud i guess....sigh...(had to admit that....now i feel dirty...)

ShockedVery HappyTwisted Evil

Last edited October 5, 2008 10:15:50 pm
  • Posted: October 6, 2008 8:15:11 am
  • PEP said:

I'll be willing to trade any of these. I'm interested in Marvel GI Joe, Amazing Spiderman, Ult Spiderman, Walking Dead, Grimm Fairy Tales/Alice in Wonderland, though I'd be willing to see what anyone has to trade. I have about 3 long boxes of stuff I need to get rid of and I'm tired of ebays fee's.

I have some Marvel Joe (I think #1-5), and #1 & #2 (first printings) of Grimm Fairy that I am looking to get rid of. I will see if you have anything.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 11, 2008 9:09:21 am
  • dough boy said:
    PEP said:

I have some Marvel Joe (I think #1-5), and #1 & #2 (first printings) of Grimm Fairy that I am looking to get rid of. I will see if you have anything.

I'd be very interested in trading for those Joes and Grimms. This morning I'm going to get a long box for $40 so we'll see what I have when I get back.
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 2
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4
  • Antarctic Press's Jungle Comics Issue # 26
  • DSTLRY Media's Somna: A Bedtime Story Issue ashcan