feature requests

x men #1 and more fun #50 (Comic Book Forums)

• x-men #1 and more fun #50

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 5:17:38 pm
  • trying to fund my trip to san diego for the con.

x-men #1 (3.0) $850 (guide for this is way more than my asking price.)

more fun #50 (4.0) $550

• Posted: June 30, 2008 5:18:21 pm

• Posted: June 30, 2008 5:48:25 pm
  • Hmmmm...since I want it now I have to figure out how to pay for it.

I can use all of the sites money...but then we might not have a site anymore.

Can I get some donations from those that have not donated yet? Pretty please?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 5:52:49 pm
  • That sounds vaguely like a threat. My hat's off to you.Anxious

And the donation thing doesn't seem to be working. You'd think that's the first thing you would have gotten done Think

Last edited June 30, 2008 5:54:06 pm
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 5:55:57 pm
  • i love these comics but have to part with them because i am after amazing man #5 and amazing fantasy #15 soon after i am going for detective pic stories #1.

why do i do this to myself. d'oh!
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 6:01:03 pm
  • dough boy said:
    Hmmmm...since I want it now I have to figure out how to pay for it.

I can use all of the sites money...but then we might not have a site anymore.

Can I get some donations from those that have not donated yet? Pretty please?

I'd donate, but you probably wouldn't want my funny money from "down under"
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 6:05:22 pm
  • use paypal it converts money...Whistle
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 6:07:19 pm
  • batfan said:
    use paypal it converts money...Whistle

It's um..... even to crazy for that Liar
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 6:12:23 pm
  • Are you still living in one of those undiscovered tribes?

I hope kiwi's have a sense of humor. And aren't offended by being called kiwis.Silenced
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: June 30, 2008 6:13:32 pm
  • joshschr said:
    And the donation thing doesn't seem to be working. You'd think that's the first thing you would have gotten done Think
    Or maybe I already donated the max, so I can't donate anymore. I feel like such a maroon. Embarassed
34 posts • Page 1 of 4
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1c
  • Marvel Comics's X-Force Issue # 50b
  • DC Comics's Young Romance Comics Issue # 125facsimile