feature requests

mystery grab bags (Comic Book Forums)

• mystery grab bags

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 28, 2008 5:20:50 pm
  • in another attempt to sell off some books, i'm selling mystery grab bags.
    it's pretty simple, th ebuyer decides how much they want to spend.
    i then put together a mystery grab bag that valued close to triple the buyers price.
    add $5 for shipping at that is that.
    any bag w/ a desired price of $40 or more will get free shipping.

example:
    your want a $10 bag, you get roughly $30 in books. add $5 for shipping for a total of $15.
    $15 bag + $5 shipping = $45 in books
    $20 bag + $5 in shipping = $60 in books.
  • Posted: July 14, 2008 12:18:58 am
  • ok, bad idea d'oh!

, can't blame a guy for trying.

still, if anyone becomes interested, the offer still stands.
  • Posted: July 14, 2008 7:27:13 am
  • Maybe post what the bags would contain?

Although some might like your old playboy's, they would rather have comics. Whistle Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 14, 2008 9:29:55 am
  • dough boy said:
    Maybe post what the bags would contain?

Although some might like your old playboy's, they would rather have comics. Whistle Twisted Evil

d'oh! ok, good point.

THE MYSTERY GRAB BAGS WOULD CONTAIN COMICS AND POSSIBLY SOME COMIC RELATED ITEMS.
    BUT MOSTLY COMICS.

i guess i kind of assumed that since this was a comic forum, people would figure that i meant grab bags of comics.
    but hey, you could be right doughboy.
    i can see where someone may think it's a mystery bag of old junk from the shed or toys that the cats don't play w/ anymore or old rafts for the pool that have holes in them that no one else can seem to just throw away.
    good call dough boy.
    thanks
  • Posted: July 14, 2008 9:32:10 am
  • But it could also be helpful if there were more specifics, i.e. The bags would be made up of comics found in my "XYZ" pile.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 14, 2008 9:48:25 am
  • dough boy said:
    But it could also be helpful if there were more specifics, i.e. The bags would be made up of comics found in my "XYZ" pile.

ok, another good point.

THE MYSTERY GRAB BAGS WOULD CONTAIN COMICS FROM MY FOR SALE PILE / SELL LIST AND POSSIBLY SOME COMIC RELATED ITEMS.
    BUT MOSTLY COMICS.

thanks again dough boy.
    to show my appreciation for you help. if you were to buy a mystery bag, i would make yours worth close to 4 times your wanted price.
    and possibly some freebies.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ablaze Media's Almost Dead Issue # 2
  • Buster Brown Shoes's Buster Brown Comics Issue # 18johns
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1
  • Ghost Ship's Into the Deepest, Most Unknowable Dungeon Soft Cover # 8