feature requests

Selling 3000+ old comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling 3000+ old comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 10:57:41 am
  • I am selling 3000+ old comic books ranging from the 50's to the early 80's all of my books are in excellent condition and i have some very rare books please PM me or just post here if you are interetsed
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 10:59:21 am
  • Any chance of a list here of the series you have on offer?
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 11:06:36 am
  • I have way too many to list them all of catalog them. If you have a specific series in mind Ill find it for you
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 11:46:53 am
  • yeah, a list or entering them into your collection would really help here.
    a lot of people check out any books that are for sale here.
    an idea of what exactly is for sale makes things a lot easier.

even a partial list to give us an idea would help.
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 11:52:13 am
  • If you can at least do your older books that would be helpful.

It really isn't hard to add a lot of books especially if they are already sorted.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 12:05:33 pm
  • The only problem is they are not sorted at all and by older book you want 50's 60's and 70's?

Last edited June 25, 2008 12:09:32 pm
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 12:09:16 pm
  • ideally you would sort them to maximize your ROI. It makes them easier to sell and easier for buyers to see what you have.

but if you have older books, i.e. anything pre-85ish I would at least get them entered into the system. Those will generally be worth more.

I am buying:

Action Comics
    Adventures of Superman
    Amazing Spider-man
    Batman
    Detective
    Superman
    Superman: Man of Steel
    Uncanny X-men
    The X-men (vol 1)
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: June 25, 2008 12:11:39 pm
  • I dont have anything newer than 81 and I have Tons of Superman, Action Comics, Batman Most of the action comics are in the 400-500 range I have a couple in the 100's
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 12:14:00 pm
  • Then if I were you I would start sorting and listing then. If they are all "older" then it would be worth your time.

96 posts • Page 1 of 10
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Conan the Barbarian Issue # 9
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 4
  • Scout Comics's Miracle Kingdom Issue # 5
  • AC Comics's Superbabes Issue # 17