feature requests

I have alot of old comics,want to sell them (Comic Book Forums)

• I have alot of old comics,want to sell them

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 9, 2008 10:24:17 pm
  • I have recently aquired some old comics mostly marvel and d.c comics from 1960'-70' from a relative Confused .I don't collect them and I really want to just sell them. don't know were or how to start. need some advice
  • Posted: April 9, 2008 11:06:54 pm
  • this site has a wonderful tracking system, if you enter those comics into this site, you will then have an easy to use list to post all over the internet (including this forum)....i also suggest craigslist for free want adds....might as well try it out anyway
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: April 9, 2008 11:19:21 pm
  • i'm sure there are quite a few people (myself included) tat would love to see what you have to get rid of.
  • Posted: April 10, 2008 2:16:27 am
  • I KNOW I would love to get a look at them. Especially the marvel ones Smile
    I you need help on how to display the comics here on MCP (MyComicPile) let us know. It is very easy ;)
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: April 10, 2008 6:34:45 am
  • replying to if you need help displaying them.how do you do that so people answering my post could see them when they ask
  • Posted: April 10, 2008 11:47:38 am
  • this is the link that allows others to view your collection

http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=poppies

you will also have to make it so your collection is viewable,
    you have to edit each pile and check the yes box next to "share this pile"
    you also have click on "change" next to user info, under the list of your piles (in your normal pile "collection", not this new link)....and change the last option of "share your collection" to yes
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: April 16, 2008 2:31:37 am
  • couldnt figure out how to post my collections link but i think i figured it out

Last edited April 16, 2008 3:00:57 am
  • Posted: April 16, 2008 3:53:53 am
  • Hi Poppie

I can see your collection now Smile What kind of condition are the comics in. I would consider buying some of them.

Weinreich Smile
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 4
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1e
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1c
  • Marvel Comics's The Sensational She-Hulk Issue # 7c