feature requests

Just pretend... (Comic Book Forums)

• Just pretend...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 25, 2007 8:05:20 am
  • that I'm selling all my comics at reaular price free shipping, wicth one would you go for? Why?
    :smt067 :smt073
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: November 25, 2007 11:04:34 am
  • None, really.
  • Posted: November 25, 2007 1:43:52 pm
  • well i know it's small but what would you pick if anything?
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: November 25, 2007 9:19:24 pm
  • i've gotta agree w/ zeke, nothing.
    everything that you ahve that i would want, i already have.
  • Posted: November 26, 2007 2:56:08 pm
  • You all have horrible imaginations. JUST PRETEND! Rolling Eyes

I'd take Cosmic Odyssey 4 because that's the only one I'm missing. I would have bought Fables #37, but I just bought it a few days ago.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: November 26, 2007 4:32:55 pm
  • thank you joshschr, to you I applode becase that my friend is on of my favorite coimc I picked it up at half price and It was only a dollar, I also saw the coplete seris at mid ohio con for $30.
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: November 26, 2007 4:37:28 pm
  • That's crazytalk! You're talking crazy! Are you sure it wasn't the trade?

CRAZY!

Starlin & Mignola, can't hardly go wrong.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: November 26, 2007 6:11:59 pm
  • what you think that's to much?
    DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
  • Posted: November 26, 2007 7:27:04 pm
  • $30 is a bit high for the original issues, considering they're going for $20 on the high end on eBay. $30 is a decent price for haggling from, I guess. I think you could get a vendor to sell the series for $5 an issue.
23 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 28 days, 7 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Black Hammer / Justice League: Hammer of Justice Issue # 5b
  • Ablaze Media's Mirka Andolfo's Un/Sacred Issue # 1f
  • Gemstone Publishing's Overstreet Price Guide To Batman Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Punisher: Soviet Issue # 1