feature requests

Comic Books for Christmas? (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Books for Christmas?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 1, 2022 12:47:01 pm
  • With December already upon us I want to remind any CBR members who want some comic books for X-Mas that I am actively selling again (long story) and if you want your books by Christmas you better get ordering soon.

Thousands of books await (on my homepage) and I'm always willing to cut deals. And as a bonus, you'll get a free X-Mas present with your order (free comic books).
  • Posted: December 2, 2022 12:53:12 pm
  • I definitely need to take a look at your books again soon. It might be after next week, depending on what's in my pockets after Christmas gift shopping.

If anyone hasn't yet made a purchase from Brucifer, he has some great books at even better prices, and you get exactly what is stated.

Merry Christmas
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: December 2, 2022 1:35:28 pm
  • Thanks for the kind words Spector!! I'm blushing.
  • Posted: December 3, 2022 10:22:08 am
  • I will take a look again as well. I hope you are doing well!

For those that haven't purchased anything from brucifer, take this as a strong recommendation from me as well!

I hope you have a great holiday season ahead!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Massive Publishing's Crashdown Issue # 1l
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 4
  • Dark Horse Comics's Tomahawk Angel TPB # 2
  • Skybound's Void Rivals Issue # 1 - 7th print