feature requests

Selling a big lot of y the last man (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling a big lot of y-the last man

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 1, 2007 12:22:27 am
  • link is not working.
  • Posted: November 1, 2007 3:10:10 am
  • Sorry about that...here's the new link

http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=hewhomustdie

The sell pile is on the bottom.

Let me know what you're interested in and how you want it shipped and where and I'll send you a price.

Media mail is around $3 to $4 with the cost of the package and location.

Priority mail is around $5 and change.

I had all the comics in the sell pile under list in collections that mcp lets you put it in when you first input the comics but couldn't figure out how to link it correctly.

thanks,

C.

• Posted: January 10, 2008 4:26:01 pm
  • How did I miss this? Did you sell them all? I can't seem to find them in any of your piles?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: January 10, 2008 4:42:19 pm
  • [quote:4dd2cf0596="joshschr"]How did I miss this? Did you sell them all? I can't seem to find them in any of your piles?[/quote:4dd2cf0596]

Sorry...sold them all.

There's was no takers on this site, so I sold them all on ebay...for a 1/3 of the cover price.

• Posted: January 10, 2008 4:43:48 pm
  • But #1? YOU MUST TELL ME IF YOU HAD #1!

[having a minor fit] Rolling Eyes
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: January 10, 2008 5:54:18 pm
  • Unfortunately I never had a #1 myself. I sold the lot to get a fables #1.

I'm still waiting for the price of Y #1 to go down.

You have a #1?

• Posted: January 10, 2008 9:37:15 pm
  • Whew, I was afraid I was going to have to do something dramatic to mark the missed opportunity. Smile

I do not have the coveted #1. I was lucky enough to find a double digest on eBay for cover price plus shipping, so I have every story, but not every issue. Rolling Eyes I too am concerned about the price for #1. Wish I was smarter to catch on to the trend and pick it up when it was only around $25.

I will be really sad when #60 comes out. I started picking up Ex Machina, which is good, but not quite the same...
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Issue # 56
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4b
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Woman Issue # 6
  • Robin Snyder and Steve Ditko's Steve Ditko's Static TPB # 1