feature requests

What If I Found Another Copy? (Comic Book Forums)

• What If I Found Another Copy?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 17, 2022 6:14:24 pm
  • Sorry if this is spoiling anything for anybody but I am pretty sure that by now most of you know that in the new Thor film, "Love and Thunder" Jane Foster wields the mighty Mjolnir and becomes Thor too! I sold my one copy of What If? #10, unsure if I had any more copies. But I took a look this morning, and lo and behold I do have one more copy (the final one). It is not in the same condition as the last one I sold, which was in very nice shape, it is in better condition! In truth the copy has never been read and looks like it. There are only a couple of minor imperfections, and it is up for auction starting today, ending on Sunday, July 24 starting at only one measly dollar! You may start your bidding after finding it here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/134175273401?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001

Good luck to all!!
    Tenzil
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • PS Artbooks's Golden Age Classics: Fight Comics Featuring Tiger Girl Hard Cover # 1b
  • Allen Thomas's Infinite Uppercut Soft Cover # 5
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 8