feature requests

Selling My collection (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling My collection

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 27, 2021 10:02:59 am
  • I have some of my comics up on the "selling" list I will add more but you should see them all on my public list I have 3 three. Please let me know if you are interested at all?
  • Posted: September 28, 2021 10:30:49 pm
  • Love to see all those Groo issues on your list! Unfortunately, I already have all of the ones you have for sale.
    Did I err?
  • Posted: September 28, 2021 10:49:59 pm
  • Love Groo it was the best comic I have them all
  • Posted: September 28, 2021 11:24:59 pm
  • Most of the Groo issues I am missing are the trade paperbacks. If you have any of those that you would like to sell, let me know. I would also be interested in any non-comic Groo items, such as the Dark Horse miniatures, trading cards, etc.
    Did I err?
  • Posted: September 29, 2021 8:34:02 am
  • I have one bigger paperback book but not sure that is what your looking for as for the rest I do not deal in those at all.
  • Posted: September 30, 2021 5:50:35 pm
  • The trade paperbacks are reprinted collections of previous issues. I already have the individual issues as comics, but want the trade paperbacks anyway because...completion. What Groo paperback do you have?
    Did I err?
  • Posted: September 30, 2021 5:54:43 pm
  • Sorry I thought you meant the bigger books of new stories. It is all listed my mistake
  • Posted: September 30, 2021 6:26:52 pm
  • Okay no worries.
    Did I err?
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 88 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Cartoonists Co-op Press's Pork Issue nn - 2nd print
  • Kodansha Comics's Sweat and Soap Soft Cover # 10
  • IDW Publishing's Tilting at Windmills Soft Cover # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Usagi Yojimbo Issue # 24ri