feature requests

Selling new books (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling new books

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 5, 2007 6:35:57 am
  • Hey all, I've got some recent books that I need to get rid of. Long story about why I have them and need to get rid of them. Or not.

I've been collecting for a friend in the army. He just got back the states after two years in Turkey, and due to a miscommunication, we both got the same books.

All of these are great books, read once and immediately bagged & boarded. I thought about keeping them, but I don't want to pick up this many new series at once. I would like cover price for the books, but I'm willing to negotiate with anyone who wants multiple books. Check out my "For Immediate Sale" pile Joshschr's Collection.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 13 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Monsters From The Vault's Black Stars Above Issue # 1b
  • Full Moon Toys's Deadly Ten Presents: Necropolis Legion Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Leading Comics Issue # 75
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 17b