feature requests

The Great MCU CBR Easter Egg Hunt (Comic Book Forums)

• The Great MCU CBR Easter Egg Hunt

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 4, 2021 6:48:26 pm
  • In honor of Easter I am offering the denizens of Comic Book Realm a real life Easter Egg Hunt, and who doesn't like Easter Eggs? Whether they are the candy and chocolate variety or those we find in comic books, films and tv shows what is there not to like? These books are all in outstanding shape and the starting bids for all these comics except for the mini series is a measly one dollar!
    And the best news is that you don't need to hunt far for these precious eggs! I am offering up for your enjoyment the chance to chase after several precious Falcon and Winter Soldier related items including a Baron Zemo action figure, Falcon's first solo comic adventure, Sam's first mini-series, first appearances by the Power Broker, Helmut Zemo, Flag Smasher and John Walker as well as Walker's first appearance as Cap himself! Happy Hunting!
    The first time I tried to post this I had some issues so I am going to try to do this by entering each of my ebay listings separately, so bear with me as I need to reply to it a few times. Hopefully that will solve the linking issues!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: April 9, 2021 11:24:49 pm
  • Still plenty of great deals to be had with these comics! All comic book auctions wind up on Sunday! Check them out!!
    Tenzil
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2377
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13b
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1b