feature requests

Selling my collection... (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling my collection...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 3, 2020 9:02:42 pm
  • Looking to sell off my collection, have 24 short boxes, almost 3500 books in all. Full list available upon request, not sure how to share here, or if allowed. First time posting here, so not sure if I'm overlooking a better "how to" scenario.
  • Posted: October 3, 2020 9:38:19 pm
  • lol have to make your collection public otherwise no one can look at what you are selling
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: October 3, 2020 10:21:07 pm
  • If you've logged your collection here, go into your profile and click on Share Collection.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 4, 2020 12:04:12 pm
  • Thanks, forgot where that option was, had it set to "no" until I loaded everything then never went back to update it.

Last edited October 4, 2020 12:04:31 pm
  • Posted: October 6, 2020 7:19:19 am
  • Still can't see your collection
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: October 6, 2020 9:52:14 am
  • my bad, didn't realize I had to share each pile as well, all I did was select "share" on my profile.
  • Posted: October 7, 2020 7:31:21 am
  • OK, just finished sharing each pile. Sorry about that.
  • Posted: October 7, 2020 3:26:47 pm
  • Just took a quick glance at your piles. If you are selling all of them, you should edit your comics with a selling price, otherwise, you'll be bothered by lots of people just to see how much you are selling them for. One of the comics that I'm sure people with inquire about will be Nyx #3.
  • Posted: October 7, 2020 5:32:51 pm
  • Understood, guess I wasn’t fully prepared to jump into this lol.
  • Posted: October 8, 2020 7:26:03 am
  • Vengeance said:
    Just took a quick glance at your piles. If you are selling all of them, you should edit your comics with a selling price, otherwise, you'll be bothered by lots of people just to see how much you are selling them for. One of the comics that I'm sure people with inquire about will be Nyx #3.
    Vengeance is right, you will probably get a lot of messages with mine being one of them lol. Very nice collection you have, a lot of nice keys along with the NYX#3 mentioned. ASM#300, 361, Secret Wars #8, Wolverine #1(Miller and ongoing series), Kick-A$$ #1, Uncanny X-Men#266, Hulk#340, Spectacular Spider-Man#1, Web of Spider-Man#1, and many more. A large ASM and Uncanny X-Men runs and a decent modern Batman run as well.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Gambit Issue # 12
  • Harry N. Abrams Books's Here Comes Charlie Brown! A Peanuts Pop-Up Hard Cover # 1
  • Black Tiger Press's Lycanthrope Issue # 1