feature requests

Make me an offer I can't refuse (Comic Book Forums)

• Make me an offer I can't refuse

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 28, 2007 10:24:29 am
  • Hey guys and gals, i'm selling off a nice little collection. check out my sell pile.

http://www.mycomicpile.com/view_collection.php?user=dende_7

These comics range from silver to modern. I have some complete sets including:

Dead man Excorsism

Green lantern corps. recharge

Grendel tales: the devil may care

Grendel Tales: the devils hammer

Mobfire

Moon Knight (mini series)

Robin

Sandman presents: the dead boy detectives

star wars infinities: the empire strikes back

The terminator

X-Men: the ultra collection

I also have plenty of incomplete full runs in my sell pile. all of my comics though are well taken care of. they are all bagged and boarded, and stored in proper boxes. if you would like any more information on these comics, like scans/comic info/payment options/shipping options, feel free to send an email to stephen (thats me) at dende7@gmail.com. I will also be glad to unofficially grade any comic your interested in buying using the
    e-bigs grading system

there are still a few comics I have to add to the sell pile:

1. ren and stimpy
    2. Ashen victor
    3. connan the barbarian

I'm debating on whether or not I should sell my complete set of dreamwave's transformers. if there is anything else I missed e-mail me or post a reply. thanx for looking!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 142 - 3rd print
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3d
  • GP Putnams Sons's Monkey King and the World of Myths TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Superior Spider-Man Issue # 5b