feature requests

Collection for sale (Comic Book Forums)

• Collection for sale

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 24, 2007 1:36:00 pm
  • I am selling off my entire collection so if anyone is interested in anything please let me know. This includes comics within all boxes.

View My Pile

All comics, except the G.I. Joe's, are bagged and boarded, and will be sold that way.

The Web of Spider-Man comics 1-50 have only been touched by me and have been in bags and boards their whole lives. I would really like to sell this series as a whole, for sentimental reasons, but might consider selling individuals.

I am only selling the Hulk (1999) Marvel series as a lot so please do not inquire unless you want to haggle down the entire series price.

Send an email of your wishes to mercureo@gmail.com with your shipping location. I will reply with pricing and shipping charges so you know the total amount. If you want extra insurance on the comics please let me know at this time so I can include this in the shipping charges.

I want to send everything Priority Media Mail so it can be tracked. If you don't want Priority Mail, and want to go the cheap route I am not going to be held responsible for lost comics, and I will give NO refunds!

I promise that every shipment will be well packed with cardboard protection. And I don't mean comic boards like you get when you order from eBay! Real honest to goodness cardboard! Depending on the size of the shipment they will either be sent in a protected mailer or in a USPS box.

I would really like to do all transactions through PayPal, but will make considerations if asked. As soon as payments clear I will ship comics.

As items are sold I will update my list so people looking will have an accurate account of my collection.

Finally, this is a disclaimer which covers all my comics. I am not a professional grader so I can only give a best estimate as to the grade of each comic being sold. I promise, IF ASKED, to include a truthful overview of any and all scratches, tears, bends, smudges, etc.., which are visible to the eye. IF ASKED, I will even go so far as to put up a cover scan.

I have add some of my more attractive comics to my sell pile so I could place a grade to them so there is no sticker shock! I am grading using my interpretation of the Overstreet standard. I am open to haggling so don't be shy!!!

P.S. Please refrain from making comments on my sanity within this forum. If you feel the need to lambaste me for selling off my collection I will happily create a new post called "EvilTheCat Has Lost His Mind" in the general forum section. :smt101
  • Posted: September 4, 2007 7:13:38 am
  • So what can I do to entice people to buy?

Let me know what I have done to turn off prospective buyers!
  • Posted: September 4, 2007 12:34:53 pm
  • you have a lot of good stuff.
    just nothing that i'm looking for.

however, if my $$$ situation picks up, there are a couple of things i wouldn't mind having.
    i'll let you know.
  • Posted: September 5, 2007 5:07:35 pm
  • Thanks -1573-,

I am glad someone piped in!! When and if its possible give me a buzz and I will hook you up with some great comics at great prices!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Reg Stacey's Group of Seven Issue # 5
  • Dark Horse Comics's Masterpiece Issue # 4
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 7
  • Dren Productions's Under a Blood Red Moon Issue # 6