feature requests

1600+ Indy titles and some harder to find titles FOR SALE (Comic Book Forums)

• 1600+ Indy titles and some harder to find titles FOR SALE

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 26, 2020 10:27:57 pm
  • I've posted the first 1000+ comics for sale. All the comics are 9.4+ unless otherwise noted. I will add another 750+ each week to the list. I AM NOT selling my collection. The reason I am selling some of these comics is to help people add to their collection at a minimal cost. Recently I got motivated to sell some of my Indy, lesser known titles, and back issues to help people with their collections. If you are interested please feel free to contact me. Prices are NOT firm and will except offers. Once a price is agreed upon, and once an agreement has been made, I will box the comic(s) and get it ready for shipping. Once it is ready for shipping I will exchange our information and provide my Paypal info. After the money is received I will ship the comic(s) to the mailing address provided. The buyer pays shipping costs. Also I will sell on a first come first serve basis. I am very active on ComicBookRealm and will answer all PM's in a timely manner. Once again, prices are not fixed but a starting point. It's not about me selling, it's about helping the community find like new comics to help fill their collections. All my comics that I am selling are as if you bought them from a comic book shop new. If you would like to contact me, send a PM to me on the CBR site, and I will promptly reply. These are still valid as of 1/28/24

https://comicbookrealm.com/user-for-sale/12255475

Last edited January 28, 2024 4:56:59 pm
  • Posted: January 28, 2024 4:58:33 pm
  • These are still valid and I am currently working with folks with some of the comics
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Fairy Tales Issue # 1the616-a
  • Marvel Comics's Weapon X-Men Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 12b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Madripoor Knights Issue # 1massafera/c2e2