feature requests

Rare Punisher Re Marked Comic (Comic Book Forums)

• Rare Punisher Re-Marked Comic

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 26, 2007 4:59:18 pm
  • I was going through my collection, trying to trim it down (like apparently everyone else here) and I found a double. It's of Punisher Vol. 4 #1. It's a special Dynamic Forces Autographed/Re-Marked edition of 50 total. It's autographed by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon and Steve Dillon drew a sketch of the Russian on the cover and autographed it again. Again, it's really rare, probably one of the rarest Punisher comics out there and limited to 50 total and comes with the DF Certificate of Authenticity. If anyones interested, let me know.

P.S. If anyone out there has any [u:9ed743e3c2]rare[/u:9ed743e3c2] Punisher comics, please let me know. I've pretty much finished my U.S. collection and am starting on foreign issues.
  • Posted: July 27, 2007 6:56:15 am
  • So how much is this issue,if i may ask?
  • Posted: July 27, 2007 8:54:56 am
  • I would be interested, but How much are you willing to let it go for ?
  • Posted: July 27, 2007 9:12:28 am
  • You could e-mail Dynamic Forces and ask them what it retailed for.

I think these were typically in the $50-75ish range. Usually signed only is $20-30ish.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 27, 2007 12:44:14 pm
  • I paid $90.00 for my copy, so in the interest of just getting rid of it; I'd be willing to let it go for $90.00 (plus whatever it takes to ship it to you). I've only seen one other copy for sale and it went for over $200. Normally Dynamic Forces does charge between $19.99 and $50.00 for signed copies, but these are signed and re-marked (plus limited to only 24 copies; Low Run). Upon checking out www.dynamicforces.com theyre charging $70.00-$300.00 for new re-marked comics and they dont even have this issue, though not really suprised since its 6 years old. LIke I said, just trying to get rid of it. If anyones interested, email me at sdoogie23@hotmail.com and we'll work something out.
  • Posted: July 28, 2007 12:28:56 am
  • i would be willing to pay that.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 53 years, 362 days, 12 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's DuckTales: Silence and Science Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • IDW Publishing's Glow TPB # 1
  • Top Cow's La Voz De M.A.Y.O. Tata Rambo TPB # 1